The Idea School’s mission is to provide students with the abilities to:
- Nurture a relationship with Hashem and live a rich halakhic life
- Engage with the world through the prism of Torah
- Be passionate and curious learners
- Understand how they can uniquely contribute to the world
- Recognize learning as a joyful, lifelong process
Through interdisciplinary learning, students are immersed in a holistic learning environment. Long blocks of time in the schedule allow for deep learning and for personalized, skills-acquisition labs where students obtain the different literacies they need for success in the world. Learning results in projects or products that matter to the students and in the world, and teach the students how to be collaborative, creative, and innovative problem solvers. Reflection on learning promotes students’ self-awareness and the ability to communicate effectively about what they have mastered.